Sunday 3 October 2010

Scott on Strictly - Week #1

Performing the waltz with partner Natalie Lowe last night, here were Scott Maslen's judge comments:

Len: (7) "When you look at waltz, you look at the hold. It was good. You look at posture. It was good. Your footwork was a little bit hit and miss here and there and I'm not sure if it was a tad on the raunchy side. I've never said that about a waltz before. I'm dreading the rumba! Very well done."

Bruno: (8) "Scott! You took to the stage with the true assurance of a leading man. Strong, dramatic, romantic and a frisson of sexuality running right through it. A lot of ladies will be going to make a cup of tea right now. Like Len said, I can't wait for the rumba! Bring it on!"

Craig: (6) "A few points, the hands cupped like puppets, the arms were slightly laboured. But I thought it was dangerously dramatic actually."

Alesha: (8) "Wow! Len is right. The waltz is traditionally romantic, but I liked the sexed-up version. It was spicy, it was good. You moved around the floor effortlessly and you've set a really high standard for yourself. I'm really looking forward to seeing you next week."

He had an overall total of 29 points. The highest of the night was 31 awarded to Matt Baker and Aliona Vilani and Pamela Stephenson and James Jordan.

No comments: