Tuesday 5 October 2010

Scott Maslen: "I'll wear Speedos"

From Digital Spy

"Scott Maslen has revealed that he plans to wear a pair of Speedos to win extra votes on Strictly Come Dancing.

The EastEnders actor, who was named 'Sexiest Male' at the Inside Soap Awards last week, told Closer magazine that he hopes to make fans go "weak at the knees".

"I've got a little Speedo number on the show," he said. "I'm sure it's going to make my female fans weak at the knees."

He continued: "I won't wax, but I will trim - I have to tame the beast!"

The 39-year-old and partner Natalie Lowe scored 29 points for their "raunchy" first dance on the BBC show last weekend."

If this does happen, it wouldn't be the first time that Scott's stripped down for public viewing. You can see some of his most revealing shots below.



No comments: